Image Map

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby Blue Baby Shower

It's baby time! My aunt Jane is having her first baby at the end of August. While she was in Utah we threw her a baby shower. Since I was a little girl, I have always been a party planning nerd. Seriously, whenever it was someone's birthday in the fam I was always the one planning and making my mom or dad go to the store and buy all the food and decorations, so I could create the perfect party. As soon as a birthday was over, I'd be thinking of the many ways I could decorate and plan for the next one (you may think I'm kidding but I'm not). 

For this shower I had the privilege of decorating and doing a dessert table. For the cookies I wanted something different than a plain rocking horse, so I did some funky little brown, green and silver zebra rocking horses. I loved the way everything turned out! Now you will notice the pictures are amazing, seriously they are perfect, only thanks to Julie who is an incredible photographer (check her out here). 






This makes me want a new camera SO bad! Of course, I could never make anything look nearly as beautiful as Julie does. (She also took pictures of my little boy.. I'm in love)

I loved creating this dessert table, it is something I can always get excited about! Now I must go, so I can start planning my next party ;) (but seriously).

No comments: