Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

Gingerbread Cookie Favors

I forgot to post these cookies over the holiday break. I did 300 of these babies and got them done by the skin of my teeth (thanks to the help of my sweet, patient husband who was up making cookie dough at 3 am when I ran out. CAN YOU SAY SAINT?!). Because they were simple, I thought I'd be able to finish so much quicker.. so wrong there! And I ran out of cookie dough because these cookies were quite large. I'd never run out of cookie dough before so it was a little stressful.



But they turned out great and I was SO happy when these puppies were done! These were for Sidwell Friends parents night in DC (this happens to be where Sasha and Malia Obama attend school.. Who knows, maybe the president ate my cookies!!)

Anyway, because I got them done so late at night, I didn't get good pictures, but here's an idea of how they turned out! I'm not a huge fan of gingerbread, but these were so yummy and soft.

I will be posting some upcoming orders in the next day or so, hope everyone has a good week!


No comments: